Over the past 12 months we’ve been working on a documentary called, Transcending The Gender Narrative. We’ve also been incredibly privileged to screen some of the episodes in schools, to create conversations around this topic with people from all ages. This week’s episode of Be The Drop Podcast was recorded live after screening of Episode 4 – Women In Sport with three fantastic, well-known guests.
Chelsea Randall is the AFL Women’s Crows Co-Captain and a keynote speaker who inspires others to give anything a go and not give in to society’s unconscious bias. Brittany Elmslie dual Olympic gold medalist, is now a motivational speaker helping others to pursue excellence in line with their personal values. Bruce Djite, is Director of Football at Adelaide United FC and a former Socceroo.
In episode 203 of Be The Drop, recorded LIVE from Loreto College, we discuss society’s unconscious bias towards Women In Sport. We take questions from the audience and uncover insight into how each panellist overcame adversity to enjoy successful sporting careers.
“Some of the best things in life are on the other side of fear.“
In this episode on women in sport, you will discover:
- How important it is for men to be involved in the conversation around gender equality
- A bit about the unconscious bias we all have that perpetuates inequalities in society
- The role models that drove our female panellists to get involved with sport
- Insight into the times the panellists doubted themselves and how they overcame it
- Bruce’s tips for managing your mental health to turn negative self-talk into motivation
- Some stories highlighting the best moments in each panellist’s career
- The core values championed by each panellist and their top tips for success
“A lot of minorities share that quality of self-motivation and drive to continually prove that they’re better.”
Are you an Australian entrepreneur who is considering starting your own podcast? At Narrative Marketing, we deliver a full range of podcast production services. Or if you’d like help getting started to produce your own content, I also deliver podcast training programs.
If you’ve got any questions or feedback about this episode, I’d love to hear your comments! Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
For subscription and channel details and links, scroll to the bottom.
Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
The Be The Drop podcast is brought to you by Narrative Marketing, the Brand Storytelling Superheroes!
We release new content each week!
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube here for the full interview video, behind the scenes, bloopers & more.
CONTACT US email@example.com