As modern life becomes more complex, and work pressures increase, stress and burnout are becoming increasingly common complaints. Quality of life isn’t in the standard business vocabulary, but time management is, and according to this week’s guest, this is one key element to achieving a manageable balance in your life.
Alexandra Laws is a leading Human Performance coach who moved from optimal performance in athletics, to teaching optimal performance in the corporate sector. Having won world championship medals, and assisted olympic medal winning athletes, Alex has proven her method with some of the world’s highest achievers.
In today’s episode of Be The Drop, Alex demystifies Optimal Performance and she explains how mindfulness, discipline, and time management, are critical elements to achieve optimal performance and reduce stress.
“The current work / life model isn’t working anymore. We have to shift it.”
Listen now to the full episode:
In this episode on time management, you will learn:
- About your Neural Reserve and how to maintain it
- How to find your happy place and how to access when needed
- What time management means for quality of life
- Why adaptability is the key to surviving whatever the future brings
- What things you should involve in a routine, and why it’s important
- How to find things that invoke mindfulness and inward reflection
- Why we shouldn’t listen to others negative responses and criticisms
- Awareness of your self projection and how to achieve harmony in relationships
“I try to be the tree that’s rooted in the ground, I might sway but I’ll always stay grounded.”
Considering starting your own podcast? At Narrative Marketing, we deliver a full range of podcast production services. Or if you’d like help getting started to produce your own content, I also deliver podcast training programs.
If you’ve got any questions or feedback about this episode, I’d love to hear your comments! Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
For subscription and channel details and links, scroll to the bottom.
Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
The Be The Drop podcast is brought to you by Narrative Marketing, the Brand Storytelling Superheroes!
We release new content each week!
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube here for the full interview video, behind the scenes, bloopers & more.
CONTACT US email@example.com