Leadership skills are not necessarily innate, like any skill, they require training and practice. Effective leadership can include a broad range of skills and a wide range of management styles; the challenge within this, is to identify your own unique leadership style.
Matt Cesaro and Mia Handshin are the Co-Founders of LeadersHP, a business focused on helping to develop leaders from the inside out. Their mission is to support leaders to develop higher perspective, purpose, and ultimately, to lift their performance in leadership.
In today’s episode of Be The Drop, Matt and Mia share their stories on how to build positive leadership skills. The dynamic duo focus on their personal growth, share some of their valuable teachings and develop the discussion about storytelling, self-authorship, and setting values.
“There is only one of me, so if I do it my way, it will be unique.” – Matt
Listen now to the full episode:
In this episode on leadership skills, you will learn:
- To develop your personal story, and write the journal of your life
- Why we shouldn’t be afraid of the power we have to make a significant impact
- Authenticity as the basis for building our personal selves and leadership skills
- How to rebuild ourselves when our leaders give us honest criticism
- What you can achieve as an honest and genuine leader
- Why stories make great vessels to communicate information and develop relationships
- That compassion and courage is the key to growth
- How to establish clear values and why values are fundamental
“Some sh*t had hit the fan in my career, I got some advice to help me realise that I feel deeply passionate about helping others.” – Mia
Considering starting your own podcast? At Narrative Marketing, we deliver a full range of podcast production services. Or if you’d like help getting started to produce your own content, I also deliver podcast training programs.
If you’ve got any questions or feedback about this episode, I’d love to hear your comments! Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
For subscription and channel details and links, scroll to the bottom.
Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
The Be The Drop podcast is brought to you by Narrative Marketing, the Brand Storytelling Superheroes!
We release new content each week!
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube here for the full interview video, behind the scenes, bloopers & more.
CONTACT US email@example.com