We have spoken with a lot of people over the the season so far, discussing their business, marketing and areas of expertise, along with some personal insights as well.
As we begin to wrap up season 1 of the show, we have decided to look back at some of the valuable insights and advice my guests have offered.
You may recall that Erica asks the same three questions at the end of each interview.
So over these episodes, we will collate those answers, providing an insightful summary of the way each guest approaches them.
The second question she asks – and the one we will focus on in this episode – is what are you learning at the moment?
With the rate of change of technology and marketing, we are constantly learning.
We were interested to discover what skills or techniques my guests are learning! And they span both personal and business.
If you have missed any of these episodes, or these grabs pique your interest for a re-listen, please do!
Check out all of these guests previous episodes and show notes:
- The Dobcast: Episode 1 – What the heck is The Dobcast!?
- The Dobcast: Episode 2 – Do Your Best Podcasting with Amelia Veale
- The Dobcast: Episode 3 – Changing lives one line of code at a time… with Tina May
- The Dobcast: Episode 4 – Be prepared with an awesome strategy… with Jen Evison
- The Dobcast: Episode 5 – The art and science of social media with Kristy Schirmer
- The Dobcast: Episode 6 – Why organisations fail at social media (and how not to!)… with Jen Evison
- The Dobcast: Episode 7 – Be prepared to avoid burnout… with Brook McCarthy
- The Dobcast: Episode 8 – Do your best to be digitally inclusive… with Ben Teoh
- The Dobcast: Episode 9 – Do your best to build an online brand with… Kate Toon
- The Dobcast: Episode 10 – Do your best with Google Ads with… Melinda Samson
- The Dobcast: Episode 11 – Be prepared for a career in digital marketing with… Rubina Carlson
- The Dobcast: Episode 12 – Be prepared with awesome systems and processes… with Belinda Weaver
- The Dobcast: Episode 13 – Do your best with influencer marketing… with Natalie Giddings
- The Dobcast: Episode 14 – Do your best with your visual content… with Kate Potter
- The Dobcast: Episode 15 – Be prepared with the online lawyer Paul Gordon
- The Dobcast: Episode 16 – Facebook Ads vs Google Ads with Jen Evison
- The Dobcast: Episode 17 – Do your best by working to your strengths… with Jane Wundersitz
- The Dobcast: Episode 18 – Technology, innovation and Adelaide with Craig Swann
- The Dobcast: Episode 19 – Who or what inspires and motivates you?
Learn more about Erica Stacey and Scout Digital Training…