Looking at recharging and resetting in 2021? After the 2020 we’ve had, who isn’t?! The first in this 2021 Reframed: BTD Podcast Mini-Series, this episode kickstarts the new year with bucket loads of positivity and inner strength. I’ve got the perfect guest to motivate your New Year’s Resolutions through the power of self-suggestion.
Cherry Farrow had what she describes as a “dysfunctional childhood”. These early challenges led her seek out hypnosis and NLP, which taught her to take responsibility for – and control of – who she wanted to be and how she wanted to react to life. Now an NLP Master Trainer, Hypnotherapist and transformational speaker, Cherry helps others to master their own lives by teaching them how to master their mindset.
In episode 227 of Be The Drop, Cherry discusses why taking responsibility for our own feelings is so important. She reflects on the power of self-suggestion and advises all listeners to realise that you are in control, you have that strength within to get to where you want to go.
“The words we use are a measurement system. Words gauge our experience.“
In this episode on the power of self-suggestion, you will learn about:
- How we can face external challenges & reframe our experience using the power of language
- How to accept and acknowledge tough times while also “looking for the good“
- The key to turning things around in 2021 is focusing on what we want, not what we don’t want
- How all events – including the Coronavirus pandemic – are neutral; we give them meaning
- Why it’s empowering to be in a position to decide how you want to react to external events
- The roles that clarity, strength and responsibility play in improving our lives
- How to use self-suggestion in order to achieve what you want to achieve
- Download Cherry’s FREE resource The Power of Self-Suggestion via this link
“We get so stuck in the here and now, we forget to zoom out and see what other solutions are out there.”
Are you an Australian entrepreneur who is considering starting your own podcast? At Narrative Marketing, we deliver a full range of podcast production services. Or if you’d like help getting started to produce your own content, I also deliver podcast training programs.
If you’ve got any questions or feedback about this episode, I’d love to hear your comments! Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
For subscription and channel details and links, scroll to the bottom.
Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
The Be The Drop podcast is brought to you by Narrative Marketing, the Brand Storytelling Superheroes!
We release new content each week!
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube here for the full interview video, behind the scenes, bloopers & more.
CONTACT US firstname.lastname@example.org