Black Lives Matter has been dominating the media in recent weeks. My guest this week has a personal connection to the conversations it has raised and was compelled to add her voice to the chorus of support. As a fellow storyteller and champion of marginalised communities, we have much to talk about.
Neha Awasthi has an interesting story. Arriving in Australia from India (via Italy) and starting her own business, Neha is forging her own identity and making her mark in soulful and strategic lead generation through authentic social media marketing.
In episode 199 of Be The Drop, Neha discusses the need to avoid a perfectionist mindset. She also reveals incredible insight into how combining storytelling, soul and strategy can result in compelling social media marketing, that converts. Plus there’s the odd bit of poetry thrown in too!
“Lots of people try to follow blueprints, but the process of lead generation has to be really customised.“
In this episode on lead generation, you will learn:
- Neha’s journey from corporate life to Italian arts, to social media marketing in Australia
- Why lead generation is more about soul than sales
- Neha’s top tips for discovering your brand voice and marketing from a solid foundation
- The ABT framework Neha uses to inject interest and drama in her storytelling
- Some of Neha’s storytelling work around anti-racist values and #blacklivesmatter
- Neha’s fascinating perspective on accepting our unconscious bias in order to progress
- Why your business and its values, in this day and age, is personal
“On social media today, you cannot pretend. Speak from your soul so you’re at ease with what you’re sharing.”
Are you an Australian entrepreneur who is considering starting your own podcast? At Narrative Marketing, we deliver a full range of podcast production services. Or if you’d like help getting started to produce your own content, I also deliver podcast training programs.
If you’ve got any questions or feedback about this episode, I’d love to hear your comments! Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
For subscription and channel details and links, scroll to the bottom.
Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
The Be The Drop podcast is brought to you by Narrative Marketing, the Brand Storytelling Superheroes!
We release new content each week!
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube here for the full interview video, behind the scenes, bloopers & more.
CONTACT US email@example.com