Interior design has been linked to business success with a connection to improved sales and staff productivity. It considers the overall look and atheistic of a space, and the feeling they create, to ultimately shape the story that these feelings convey.
With a career spanning over 19 years, Jacqui Dunn has become a trusted name for interior design projects in Adelaide. A Co-Founder of The Travelling Stylist – an Interior Design and Styling firm, Jacqui is also a presenter on the Channel 9 TV Show, Outdoors Indoors.
In today’s episode of Be The Drop, Jacqui talks about how to use interior design to tell your business story, she discusses why the journey is most important when styling homes and Jacqui shares lessons learnt in building her business.
“We are in the business of transforming spaces and helping people live better.”
Listen now to Jacqui’s full episode to hear how interior design helps tell your story:
In this episode about interior design + storytelling, you will learn:
- What to consider when styling the interior of your business
- How interior design can improve workplace productivity
- The importance of trusting your gut
- How Jacqui got her segment on a Channel 9 Lifestyle program
- How to find the positive in conflict – it doesn’t need to be aggressive or negative
- The power of Instagram in a visually creative world
- The importance of word of mouth – trust + credibility builds business
- Why it’s important to share information and collaborate
- Back yourself – if you don’t, who will?
“Every brand has a story, it’s important to reflect this in a space that is approachable to your customers.”
If you want some more insights on how to tell your business story, check out this blog post where I share 5 steps to help you professionally deal with negative comments.
If you’ve got any questions or feedback about this episode, I’d love to hear your comments! Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
For subscription and channel details and links, scroll to the bottom.
The Be The Drop podcast is brought to you by Narrative Marketing, the Brand Storytelling Superheroes!
Want more business tips and brand storytelling tricks, or how to’s to help you do your job? We release new content each week!
SUBSCRIBE to the blog here or by using the ‘storytelling superpowers’ form on the right.
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube here for the full interview video, behind the scenes, bloopers & more.
CONTACT US email@example.com.