I’m constantly trying to find new ways to encourage and support my children as they discover who they are and who they want to be; on their life journey as they learn, grow and develop. My guest this week is a font of wisdom when it comes to developing our youth and inspiring new leaders in STEM.
Sid Verma mentors business people of all ages and runs a startup community of health entrepreneurs, but he also founded with his wife a not-for-profit organisation called ‘BrainSTEM‘, which works to raise the next generation of STEM leaders.
In episode 209 of Be The Drop, Sid discusses his belief that we are outcomes of the environment we are in, and reveals tools we can use to change our outcomes. He provides tips for finding a mentor and shares how they’re inspiring new leaders in STEM.
“The difference between doing something and not doing something is taking one step.“
In this episode on inspiring new leaders, you will learn about:
- A bit about Sid’s life-changing team-based mentoring program
- How BrainSTEM turns world-dominating ideas into empowerment & action
- A bit about the rock, plant and animal states of mind
- Inspiring examples of how the young people Sid works with are finding their voices
- Why it’s important to encourage children to feel alright about the idea of failure
- The value of mentoring for people of all ages and experience
- About the concept of the “average of 5” and how to surround yourself with good people
“Everyone must have a world-domination idea.”
Are you an Australian entrepreneur who is considering starting your own podcast? At Narrative Marketing, we deliver a full range of podcast production services. Or if you’d like help getting started to produce your own content, I also deliver podcast training programs.
If you’ve got any questions or feedback about this episode, I’d love to hear your comments! Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
For subscription and channel details and links, scroll to the bottom.
Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
The Be The Drop podcast is brought to you by Narrative Marketing, the Brand Storytelling Superheroes!
We release new content each week!
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube here for the full interview video, behind the scenes, bloopers & more.
CONTACT US email@example.com