“Most human beings want to have conversations. The strength of podcasts is they allow these complex, nuanced conversations to unfold.”
In this episode on how to start a podcast, you will learn:
- How to start a podcast by learning from Ahmad’s story
- The biggest challenge in setting up a podcast
- Technical elements of podcasting with which it’s valuable to experiment
- The kind of equipment and software required for podcasting
- The pros and cons of scripted vs unscripted podcast interviews
- Tips for creating a podcast that engages your audience with storytelling
- How to successfully approach prospective guests
- The evolution of the podcasting medium from then ’til now
“How to start a podcast? Come up with 10 ideas and just start. Put it out there and see what works.“
Are you an Australian entrepreneur who is considering starting your own podcast? At Narrative Marketing, we deliver a full range of podcast production services. Or if you’d like help getting started to produce your own content, I also deliver podcast training programs.
If you’ve got any questions or feedback about this episode, I’d love to hear your comments! Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
For subscription and channel details and links, scroll to the bottom.
Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
The Be The Drop podcast is brought to you by Narrative Marketing, the Brand Storytelling Superheroes!
We release new content each week!
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube here for the full interview video, behind the scenes, bloopers & more.
CONTACT US firstname.lastname@example.org