On a daily basis, we are bombarded by social messages, advertising and news – it can be overwhelming. This overwhelm makes it hard for communicators to get cut through with their brand story. With so many great brands in existence, how do we find our unique story that connects with our audience?
Jodie Metaxiotus is a founding partner of The Garden Agency, a place to grow brands and develop communications. From a corporate background to a personal business venture, Jodie has worked for and with a variety of businesses to inspire and craft their stories.
In today’s episode of Be The Drop, we cut through the noise and discuss brand story development, looking at the process and inspiration required. Jodie shares her years of wisdom to help you communicate a consistent story to your customers.
“Brands have a responsibility to help people make progress in their lives.”
Listen now to the full episode:
In this episode on brand story, you will learn:
- Where customers can and can’t help in developing your brand
- The importance of visuals and audio in your brand personality
- The value of underutilised wider world connections, that are right in front of you
- To organise your diary with the lens of passion
- Why jargon and industry language get in the way of effective communication
- How to make your audience feel important in your brand
- What you need to get your confidence back in creative branding
- The impact of involving diverse ranges of people in your life and work
“Get curious about the world. You’ll be amazed what outside ideas do when you bring them back into your organisation.”
Considering starting your own podcast? At Narrative Marketing, we deliver a full range of podcast production services. Or if you’d like help getting started to produce your own content, I also deliver podcast training programs.
If you’ve got any questions or feedback about this episode, I’d love to hear your comments! Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
For subscription and channel details and links, scroll to the bottom.
Want more? Join our FREE Facebook Group where we provide tools and resources to help you supercharge your digital storytelling content.
The Be The Drop podcast is brought to you by Narrative Marketing, the Brand Storytelling Superheroes!
We release new content each week!
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube here for the full interview video, behind the scenes, bloopers & more.
CONTACT US email@example.com